Section titled module-4
Below are links to more information about common body areas where you may experience musculoskeletal problems. Click on the image that best represents the area you have symptoms for more details.
Section titled module-6
If you are struggling with ongoing pain (also known as persistent or chronic pain which you have had for more than 3 months), please see our Persistent Pain page
Section titled module-7
getUBetter free support app
Need help with your muscle or joint problems?
Your local NHS now provides getUBetter – a FREE, easy-to-use app helping you to self-manage your muscle, bone, and joint injuries and conditions.
- No need to wait for an appointment
- Instant access to a personalised programme to help you recover
- Safe and effective
Section titled module-8
Who is getUBetter for?
- Anyone over 18 who requires support to self-manage a muscle, bone, or join injury or condition.
- Anyone who has been advised or chose to self-manage their injury/condition.
- Anyone waiting for treatment on the NHS, at Occupational Health or privately (e.g. Physiotherapy)
Section titled module-9
How do I download and use getUBetter?
- Follow the link to access your local health service, then select the area you live in and your GP practice, as well as the condition of your choosing. Enter your email. getUBetter – Request Access
- Download the getUBetter app and register using the same email address used to access your local health service.
- Follow the instructions in the app to access your support pathway.
- Follow your getUBetter program and improve your health.
Section titled module-10