Antenatal Information Classes
The Antenatal Information Class is a one-off online advice session run by the Pelvic Health Physiotherapy teams at North Bristol NHS Trust, University Hospitals Bristol and the Weston Trust.
The classes will cover the following topics to help you look after yourself during pregnancy:
- Pelvic floor exercises
- Coping with aches and pains
- Keeping fit and active during pregnancy
- Perineal massage
- Postnatal recovery
- Returning to exercise after pregnancy
During the class, there will be a chance to ask questions but please note that this is an online information group session and not an individual physiotherapy consultation.
How to book an antenatal information class
If you would like to book a class, please fill out the referral form for your preferred class and send it to the email address provided.
- Mondays and Thursdays at 1 – 2:30pm: To book this class, please download the referral form. Email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org. This class is run by the pelvic health physiotherapy team at North Bristol NHS Trust.
- Wednesdays at 4 – 5pm: To book this class, please download the referral form. Email your completed form to email@example.com. This class is run by the pelvic health physiotherapy team at University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust (St Michael’s).